The single’s department is the church arm created for singles in the church to learn the truth about relationships from God’s word and also to fellowship and recreate with other single persons. We share the opinion that as much as we are spiritual beings we are also social beings.
This ministry is for singles age 18 and above. By single we mean those who have never been married or those who are married and divorced. This includes also single parents.
The main objective of the single’s ministry is to understand God’s purpose for every single person, in order to avoid ungodly immorality and wait on God for guidance into proper marriage.
We strive to attain these objectives by holding social events where the singles get to interact with each other in a more relaxed environment; and in seminars where the singles are taught the truth of God’s word.
SINGLE AND HOLY, READY TO SERVE!
To effectively capture the various categories of singles in church and guide them in discovering their place in the ministry.
- To encourage and help singles grow in their knowledge and love for God
- To help singles build healthy relationships among themselves.
- To provide a platform for marriage preparation for singles who desire to get married.
- To wait on God for guidance into proper marriages.
- To share and receive counselling around common issues affecting singleâ€™s social life.